loader image

AllFather LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions AllFather LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AllFather
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Bjorn Lysgard
    Discord Username: AllFather#3569
    Steam ID: 76561198117598479
    Time within the community: Please select

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: i was a federal officer in real life as well as part of a cert unit. i was a part of another cert unit for a correctional facility aswell as a deputy jailor. so i know the ins and out of law enforcement.
    Previously Applied: no
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: %75 PD- %25 Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: i love law enforcement. the idea of it being in game is an amazing concept and helps bring a bit of peace that is the chaos to GTAV. im not much of a man of words, more so a man of action. i prove my worth not just speak it.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: i was a federal officer in real life aswell as part of a cert unit. i was a part of another cert unit for a correctional facility aswell as a deputy jailor. so i know the ins and out of law enforcement aswell as i have over 800 hours of arma life sheriffs department experience. im happy to help in anyway i can! even if that is to go over some IRL LEO trainings to possibly help with future improvements to RP.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: monday-wednesday 5+ hrs a day.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

i served alongside another officer of yours that you have right now. (M. Redd) he was my second in command in the sheriffs department in arma life.

I do realize being very new to the community that this can be something easily turned down, and i do understand. i truly hope you take into consideration what i can bring to the table and how i can help the PD. if necessary, i would understand being put on hold.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Teeemomp4
    Participant

very good app yeas ? i put a thumps up ;D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login