loader image

Adnap LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Adnap LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adnap
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Patrik Mill
    Discord Username: Adnap#0013
    Steam ID: 76561198226493764
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I do have 5 years of LEO RP experience. Been through multiple different servers. Spent atleast 2 years in each server as LEO.
    I will list up the different Roles I have had in the different communities.

Toronto RP:
    Speedunit
    Air 1
    FTO
    Chief Of Police

DOJSRP:
    Air 1
    FTO
    Speedunit/interceptor
    S.W.A.T team
    Sheriff of BCSO
    Previously Applied: Yes I have. It was previously declined due to lack of detail in my answers.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 90% On duty 10% off duty

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to join the police force as it is something I love doing do and I want to keep doing. Working as a Police officer brings alot of RP to a server and there is always something to do. Love keeping the city streets as safe as possible for the people.
    I also want to join as there is always need of police officers on duty.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: In my past experiences as LEO I was told that I was great at giving callouts of location and directions of a criminal or giving directions of what to do in certain situations.
    As to why I mainly was an Air-1 unit or interceptor to keep up with the criminal. Was also told that I have good coordination around the map and good at working as a team. I can see 2 sides of a situation as to why things may have happened or why someone acted like they did.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: As of right now i can be on any day in the week as i am stuck at home but things might change in the future.

I live in the CEST timezone so anywhere between 2pm- 2am CEST at the moment.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

No.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

dyltebo
    Participant

Approved please reach out to Higher Command for an Interview

LT D.Tebo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login