loader image

Adnap LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Adnap LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adnap
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Patrik Mill
    Discord Username: Adnap#0013
    Steam ID: 76561198226493764
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I have been Chief of Police, Air 1 unit, interceptor, FBI agent.

Was Chief Of Police for 1 year on a server called DOJSRP that shut down.
    Previously Applied: No.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 90% On duty 10% off duty

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I would like to join the police force cause its something i have always loved doing on FiveM and would like to continue doing.

I want to be able to help out keeping the city streets more safer for the people with the rest of the Police force
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: Previous knowledge of being in the force.

I guess sort of a good driver. Good at flying helicopters.

Great RP.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 6-7 days a week and 4pm – 12am CEST ish
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I am very bad when it comes to numbers so i can be slow when it comes to remembering numbers.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Mike Redd
    Participant

Unfortunately, your application for the LSPD has been Denied

Reason – Lack of detail in answers

LT M.Redd

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Mike Redd.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Mike Redd.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login