loader image

Ace Dent Prone Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions Ace Dent Prone Real Estate Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ace Dent Prone
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Lillith Falls
    Discord Username: Ash#8969
    Steam ID: 86893405
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: Previous city I started as realtor then was promoted up and now still do Own the one Realtor company on that server. Though server slowed down heavily and is dealing with issues non related to job. So Job was fine and fun and I enjoyed it a lot. So would be happy to do it again.
    Previously Applied: Not for this server aside from the initial Whitelisting Application to join server.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: I work when the phone rings but its not an active job that requires me to nonstop go house to house. Its more a contractor type job of I work when there is work to be done.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: I love real estate in the RP world of helping people find their homes and get them settled into the city to make them really feel like apart of the community by owning a small part of it.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: Active friendly and happy to help people get their dream homes or as close as can be with whatever interiors are offered.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: This is unknown as we are going into the off season work wise but may be doing more RL work. So unsure at this point in time. I am usually on almost every day though.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

Looking forward to working with others on this and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login