Reply To: EMS Explorer (2013 & 2018 Models) will not spawn when trying to take them out of EMS Garage.

Home Forums Development Bug reports Reports Closed EMS Explorer (2013 & 2018 Models) will not spawn when trying to take them out of EMS Garage. Reply To: EMS Explorer (2013 & 2018 Models) will not spawn when trying to take them out of EMS Garage.

M.Snow
Developer

Report closed Resolved

A patch will take effect soon for the helicopter giving sniper rifles. As for the 2013 and 2018 Explorer models I was under the impression this was working and just a typo of the first day of the patch with a hotfix implemented. This will be tested again today. Both will be worked on today and pushed later tonight. I will go ahead and mark this as done, If any thing doesn’t go to plan I will update here.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.